Seascape has recently a new (high) pressure testing service for rent. We have developed a large tank (max. 32 bar) and a small tank (max. 400 bar). Objects/devices and cables can be tested in these tanks.
Both pressure tanks have electrical connections that can be used for monitoring or controlling the equipment during pressurization. A standard test procedure takes 2 hours. We have different price setup for extended pressure test time.
- Data and electrical connections;
- Live (video) monitoring and controlling;
- Logging of temperature, time and pressure;
- Top loading of objects with forklift.
Small pressure tank 400 BAR
- Ø 325 mm ID x 610 mm effective working height or ø 145 mm ID x 710 mm.
- 400 bar nominal, 600 bar maximum;
- 3 electrical connections.(4 pin, 6 pin, 12 pin).
Large pressure tank 32 BAR
- Ø 750 mm ID x 1900 mm effective working height;
- 32 bar nominal, 40 bar maximum;
- 6 electrical connections.(4 pin, 6 pin, 12 pin)
- Testing of large objects (32 bar) or small objects (400 bar);
- Live monitoring and control of objects during pressure test; object electrical / data connected to outside tank monitoring.
- Live camera view of object under pressure.
- Tanks are designed so that the loading of the objects is possible with a fork-lift truck;
- Calibration of pressure sensors to standard 20 bar (0.05% FS). Optional higher pressures.