Flexible antenna solutions for high range
To provide full coverage without sacrificing range and bandwidth nCentric delivers a vertically and horizontally polarize omni-directional or sectorial antenna with the Nova Node, that can be mounted directly on the unit. The dual polarization increases performance in RF-hostile environments.
Intelligent mesh platform
Powering this high-end hardware platform is an equally exceptional, fully distributed, wireless mesh operating system. Managing all radios so channels are selected as intelligently as possible, Nova Node maximizes throughput, even over multiple hops. Instead of an ordinary ad hoc routing protocol, a mobile-optimized, proactive mesh routing algorithm is employed resulting in a robust, self-configuring, and auto-healing network.
Optional LTE modem and high performance GPS
An LTE modem can be added instead of the secondary radio module to enable high-speed, low latency internet access near shore or in the harbour. The standard GPS module can be replaced by an industry leading high-precision dual-antenna GPS module.
- Intelligent, robust platform enabling a wide variety of IP network services, such as VoIP, video streaming, file sharing, serial data broadcast, etc
- Auto-configuring and self-healing 3rd generation mesh network
- Modular dual-radio architecture allows combining multiple frequency bands in one device
- Dual linearly polarized omni antennas
- Smart channel management minimizes interference and maximizes bandwidth.
- Integrated 72-channel GPS receiver
- Integrated Iridium SBD modem for easy remote management
- Easy installation: compact all-outdoor single unit
- ATEX version available on request