The V-Nav System provides near real time positioning capability. An operator can observe the data for each beacon being added to the position solution, displayed as a graphical representation, so it can be seen when an appropriate quantity and quality of data have been collected.
Information collection in difficult environments is aided by the V-Nav software’s ability to take mapping, bathymetry and other types of graphical data, enabling the operator to inform the vessel crew of the optimum path for acquisition.
- Robust Spread Spectrum signalling
- Large number of beacons positioned
- Long battery life
- Operational to 800m depth
- Flexible, for use on large or small vessels
- Wide variety of applications
- 7200 unique identities
- Ocean bottom seismic cable hydrophones/geophones
- Seismic nodes
- Metocean equipment/instrument strings
- Debris field tags
- Acoustic release