All optical and digital functions can be controlled via a user-friendly GUI, or integrated within an ROV control system via a RS232 Command Protocol. The GUI provides default system settings or user-specific configurations.
Alternatively, focus and zoom can be controlled by analogue signal inputs. Digital Slow Shutter and Back Light Compensation functions can be optionally ‘hard-wired’.
An ‘Ivanoff Corrected’ lens system optimises picture quality by reducing radial distortion and chromatic aberration. In benchmark tests, the Typhoon delivered sharper definition and better colour rendering than similar cameras.
Typhoon can be supplied with an integral overvoltage protected Video Line Driver, which with electable gain, this can compensate for video signal attenuation through longer umbilicals.
- Available in 4,000m or 6,000m depth rated construction
- Digital enhancements include: wide dynamic range and optimised white balance sensitivity
- Digital (GUI or RS232 Protocol) control
- Analogue control option
- Optimised optics: Ivanoff Correction
- Seamless transition between optical (x23) and digital zoom (x12)
- Amplified video for use with a long umbilical option
- Work class ROV main colour zoom camera
- Surveillance camera: ROV or diver deployed
- Civil / emergency services search & inspection
- Marine science research