The Super SeaSpy incorporates a ring of white LEDs, which provide uniform illumination over the field of view. The LED engine utilises dynamic light control, which automatically adjusts the lighting level to optimise video image quality, regardless of the reflectivity of the work surface. This feature also helps to enhance picture quality by reducing the amount of backscatter from suspended particles in the water column.
This integral lighting provides a camera that is suited for close proximity inspection work where little or no lighting is available. The Super SeaSpy is also specified for ROV intervention tooling by several of the major developers in this field.
- Compact design
- Dynamic light control
- Optimised illumination
- Water corrected optics
- 4000m depth rating
- Dynamic or manual illumination
- Evenly distributed beam from LED
- Optimised optics using Ivanoff correction
- Amplified video for long umbilical
- ROV inspection and ancillary camera
- ROV intervention tooling camera
- Emergency services search and inspection
- Restricted access area inspection
- Marine science research