The Super SeaKing DST Sonar hosts two mechanically scanned imaging sonars in a single subsea pressure housing: a 325 kHz CHIRP sonar with a true operational range of up to 300 metres for long range target recognition and a 650 kHz CHIRP sonar for ultra-high definition images, other frequency options are available on request.
Tritech’s SeaKing range of mechanical imaging sonars comprises the SeaKing Hammerhead, Super SeaKing, Super SeaPrince and Micron sonars. All products in the SeaKing family (or third-party products within the ARCNET communications link), can be run simultaneously, using the same processor and display; such as Tritech’s Surface Control Unit (SCU) or a customer supplied PC or laptop.
- Digital CHIRP system
- New longer lasting slip ring assembly
- Option of RS232 communications for single sonar applications
- Forward looking sonar, 360° sonar and sector scan sonar modes
- ROV/ AUV obstacle avoidance sonar
- ROV/ AUV target recognition sonar
- ROV/ AUV forward looking sonar
- ROV/ AUV sector scan sonar
- Military mine counter-measure (MCM) sonar