Offering the same technical specification and imaging capability as the StarFish 450F sonar, the StarFish 450H sonar is designed to be fitted on to the hull or transom of a vessel. The 450H system removes the worry of snagging a towing cable for novice users and its compact, slim-line sonar design combined with flexible mounting bracket, ensures the system can be quickly fitted to a vessel.
The range also includes two higher specification units in high-visibility colours: StarFish 452F, a high-frequency system available in reinforced yellow polyurethane rubber and the StarFish 990F, which offers both higher frequency and resolution and is available in reinforced red polyurethane rubber.
- Smallest towfish side scan sonar systems available
- Full-body, three-fin, hydrodynamic design, to improves stability, when flying through the water
- Easily powered from almost any source
- Simple, intuitive software
- Law Enforcement/ Homeland Security
- Wreck Location/ Archaeology Survey
- Dive Clubs
- Academic Research