For the SeaKing 704 full water column profiling is achieved by dynamically modifying a lookup table which contains all measured parameters versus depth. This table may be stored by the surveyors and re-loaded as required.
The SeaKing Bathymetric System operates as a stand-alone instrument, or a single subsea node on the SeaKing network and shares the same twisted pair wiring as the SeaKing Profiler or SeaKing Sonar. Vehicle integration is very simple since only a single pair of conductors are required on the ROV.
- Real-time monitoring of conductivity
- Real-time monitoring of temperature
- 700m to 4000m depth ratings available
- Robust and proven design
- Reliable and accurate sensors
- Pipeline, site and route surveys
- Echosounder surveys