The unit may be mains or DC powered. If mains powered then a 28VDC (factory preset variable up to 36VDC) output is available to power connected equipment, for example, sidescan sonars. If DC powered the output DC is a fused extension of the input supply. Head connections can be made via an AIF compatible 15 pin D connector, a 9 pin serial, or a 6 pin specially configured Tritech DIN connector.
Front panel diagnostic LEDs show interface ports in use and their status. The SeaHub is fully compatible with Tritech SeaNet Pro software suite.
For traditional users requiring the ergonomic benefit of hardware controls provision is made for connection of the standard Tritech RAT (Remote Access Terminal).
- USB 2.0 interface connection to host all Tritech survey sensors and sonars
- AC or DC power supply
- Software selectable communications hardware
- LED status indicators for power supply and selected communication mode
- Extended USB and serial port connections for Tritech and third party devices
- A must have component for any laptop user who requires an all-in-one survey solution