The adjustable knob, its internal trim screw, the laser-cut hand finished frame, and the six fast release buckles are all made of AISI 316 stainless steel. The sturdy feeling of the mask’s design allows divers to make sensitive micro adjustments to the airflow, even when using gloves.
Surface treatments protect the mask from salt water damage and tech polymer protection treatments allow the Predator to be used in extreme conditions.
The Predator includes the glacier strap. This strap is made from a HNBR rubber compound for extreme low temperatures. The total weight of the mask is 1030 g (2.28lb) with a positive buoyancy of just 232 g (0.5lb), creating a light and comfortable fit. The Predator is a nitrox compatible mask up to 40%. The PREDATOR is specifically designed for professional and high performance applications and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Regulator cover in marine-use anodized anticorodal, light weight resistant, durable aluminum.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
- 1030 g total mask weight (2.28 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).