Measurements can be logged using a grid or string format. The gauge will store up to 895 files, each containing 100 records. Each record can store either a string of 250 or grid of 16 x 16 measurements. The simple, easy to use menu guides the user through intuitive setup procedures.
The Surveyor thickness meter uses wireless technology to transmit the measurements to the PC where dedicated Communicator software allows the analysis of the results or easy production of templates using wizards. Measurements are stored in a .txt format so that they can be opened in other applications.
Measurements can also be displayed remotely on a PC up to 1000 meters away.
Multigauge 5750 Surveyor thickness meter, soft faced probe, hard faced probe, probe lead, RF transceiver, Communicator software, spare membranes, membrane oil, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, membrane key, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
- Ignores coatings up to 6 mm thick using Multiple Echo. Coating Plus+ ignores coatings up to 20 mm.
- Single crystal soft faced probes protected by a membrane and single crystal hard faced probes for linear accuracy.
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) in multiple echo mode.
- Echo – Echo mode for enhanced performance.
- Inspect GRP for osmosis.
- Wireless data transmission.
- Displays measurements on a PC up to 1000m away.
- Large color LCD display giving user information.
- No zeroing required.
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.