The GRP thickness meter uses wireless technology to transmit the measurements to the PC where dedicated Communicator software allows the analysis of the results or easy production of templates using wizards. Measurements are stored in a .txt format so that they can be opened in other applications.
Measurements can also be displayed remotely on a PC up to 1000 meters away.
Multigauge 5350 GRP thickness meter, hard faced probe, probe lead, RF transceiver, Communicator software, ultrasonic gel, 15mm test block, batteries, manual, calibration certificate, carry case.
- Measures GRP or all types of engineering plastic.
- Large color LCD display giving user information.
- No zeroing required.
- Single crystal hard faced probe.
- Wireless data transmission.
- Displays measurements on a PC up to 1000m away.
- Easy calibration with menu driven buttons.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.
- Data logging version with wireless data transmission.
- 3 year warranty.