A dedicated probe holder ensures correct presentation of the probe to the surface being measured.
Multigauge 4000 underwater thickness gauge, probe, spare membranes, membrane oil, 15mm test block, membrane key, spare ‘O’ rings, Molykote grease, nose cone release bar, manual, calibration certificate, carry case, communicator software, RS422 – RS232 converter, Impulse connector with fly lead, ROV test cable, power supply for use with test cable.
- Compatible with most ROV’s
- Depth rating to 1000 m (3280’) and 4000 m (13,123’)
- User selectable RS422 or RS232 output
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- Ignores coatings up to 6mm thick using multiple echo and 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected
- Rugged, durable and robust
- No zeroing required
- Easy to use Datalogging software
- Dedicated probe holder for correct presentation of the probe on flat and curved surfaces