The Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter is equipped with Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge for enhanced performance and Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) to ensure only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals. Only one single crystal probe type is required for all gauging applications. The meter is supplied as a complete kit ready to use out of the case, with a 3 year warranty and free annual calibration for the life of the gauge.
Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Meter with integral battery, standard 2.25Mhz 13mm probe, spare membranes, membrane oil, 15mm test block, membrane key, spare ‘O’ rings, Molykote grease, nose cone release bar, battery charger with appropriate power lead, manual, calibration certificate and Peli carry case. Gauge supplied ready to use out of the box.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- Ignores coatings up to 6mm thick using multiple echo and up to 20 mm with Coating Plus+ selected
- Integral battery with 55 hour runtime on one fast charge. No need for a spare battery
- Rugged, durable and robust
- No fuss upgrade option to a topside repeater
- No zeroing required
- Large 10mm display for good visibility in poor visibility applications
- Easy to use
- Pressure tested to 500m
- Hand held gauge for ease of use
- Easy calibration with menu driven button