Conferencing and collaboration features
Clients connected to a Hyper Box can set up a voice and video conferencing session privately (or in a group) through the easy to use web interface (no additional applications needed). Automatic file sharing and both public and private chat is also available.
Extensive file sharing and syncing
Every Hyper Box has 480 GB of high speed flash storage which can be accessed using an industry standard file sharing protocols (FTP, SFTP) or using the file manager in the web interface. Folders can be automatically synched between Hyper Boxes to allow seamless and instant file sharing between assets.
Up to six serial connectors are available on the Hyper Box which can be used for either in – or output. Serial data streams can be shared in the network and broadcasted on a local serial connector.
- Easy to use web interface can be used by anyone
- Up to six serial ports (RS-232)
- Analog video input
- Analog video output
- Digital video input (HDMI, can be converted to DVI)
- Digital video output (HDMI, can be converted to DVI)
- Video conferencing, chat, P2P file sharing between individual
- Blackbox clients or in group rooms
- Stream all available video inputs in an nCentric mesh network to selectable video outputs
- Stream video back to shore over VSAT
- Automatic file sharing and syncing between Hyper Box storage pools