- To demonstrate a successful hydrotest, a continuous record of pressure is required. The data loggers are self-contained and record test pressure at regular intervals throughout the test.
- Data is downloaded at the end of the test via a reader, to produce a permanent record of the hydrotest.
- Once the pipeline under test has been sealed, the internal pressure may vary with temperature – caused for example by tidal fronts. It is important to be able to record temperature variations during the hydrotest so that any temperature-related cyclic or step pressure changes can be correctly correlated to temperature. All HYDROloginstruments include temperature measurement, additionally Aquatec offers a range of temperature-only instruments that can be used to gather temperature data at additional locations along the pipeline.
- Based on our tried and tested AQUAlogger range, the HYDROlog 1100 provides you with pressure and temperature measurements you can trust.
- The instrument can store up to 500k parameter readings (factory set) in non-volatile FLASH and has a long-lasting battery.
- The HYDROlog 1100 gives accurate results, to ensure the monitoring of your hydrotest is successful.
- To give you optimum accuracy, select one of 3 pressure ranges before purchasing – 250, 400 or 600 bar.
Ready to use
We supply you with everything you need to get started, including software, a reader, transit case and a manual.