nCentric’s HEVC encoder is purposely built for backhauling live video streams from remote locations to anywhere in the world. State of the art algorithms offer a compression ratio twice as efficient as the industry standard H.264/AVC, requiring only half the bandwidth of traditional encoders to achieve equal quality, and effectively reducing video streaming bandwidth costs by 50%. Alternatively, project managers can choose to double image quality at the same bandwidth and therefore improve customer satisfaction.
Integrated with nCentric’s streaming platform
The HEVC encoder pushes a unicast stream over the VSAT to our secure datacenter. Once ingested, the stream is transcoded and piped through to our worldwide distribution platform. End users can access the live video feed anywhere in the world with any device.
Easy management and configuration
Traditionally, video encoders have always been complicated to manage and configure: they require port forwarding or public IP mappings to be set up with your VSAT provider. nCentric’s solution will create a secure tunnel over any kind of internet connection without any additional actions required. Setting up an IP address and selecting which video input to broadcast can easily be done through the intuitive web interface, or with a touch screen on the device. Streaming bitrate, resolution, encoding parameters, etc. are all determined automatically and continuously adjusted to deliver the highest quality over a constrained link.
- Maximize video quality while minimizing VSAT costs
- 50% bandwidth reduction over traditional (H.264/AVC) encoders
- Clients, managers, on-shore engineers, etc. can follow operations from the comfort of their office or home
- Stream to any web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome), iOS device or Android device through nCentric’s transcoding platform
- Automatic input resolution detection
- Analog (Composite, component, s-video) or digital (HDMI) input
- Integrated with nCentric’s streaming platform
- Easy to use web interface can be used by anyone
- Easy to use touch screen to configure IP address and select input