The front cover of the mask’s state-of-the-art integrated regulator is made of laser-cut anticorodal. This portion of the regulator has a light gold finish recalling the helmets of the first deep water divers.
The adjustable knob, its external trim screw, the laser-cut and hand finished frame, and the six fast release buckles are all made of AISI 316 stainless steel. The sturdy feeling of the masks design allows divers to make sensitive micro adjustments to the airflow, even when using gloves.
- Regulator cover in marine-use anodized anticorodal, light weight resistant, durable aluminum.
- Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel frame and buckles.
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- Glacier strap: HNBR rubber made head strap, designed to maintain high elasticity when exposed to very low temperatures.
- 1090 g total mask weight (2.40 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 172 g (0.40 lb.).
- FVMQ rubber Face Seal, Inhalation Diaphragm, Exhalation Valve, Purge button: specific rubber made to withstand exposure to highly contaminated water.