The stored data is saved in a standard TXT format allowing importation into standard analyzing programs.
It also remotely displays measurements from surface gauges up to 1000m away.
- Displays real time measurements from the Multigauge 3000, Multigauge 4000 and Multigauge 5700 ultrasonic thickness testers
- Remotely displays measurements from surface gauges up to 1000m away
- Easy to install and very user friendly
- Datalogging with grid or string templates, or a combination of both
- Bi-directional to allow settings in the gauge to be changed when used with the Multigauge 3000 or Multigauge 4000 underwater gauges
- Accepts RS232 or RS422 input
- Time, date and a label can be added to each measurement value
- Common output interface (.txt)
- Easy to use wizards for templete programming